Sunday, August 07, 2005

Qatar

I am sitting in Qatar, and I still haven’t gotten to terms with it. First couple of days were entirely boring and I couldn’t think or do anything other than. …SLEEP. The moment I landed in Qatar, my mind got stress laden and the voices around me got meaningless. On top of that, there was a prospect of the never-happened-when-they-were-supposed-to exams. Yes, the same very exams which I mentioned oh-so-many-times in my previous posts on the other blog. Now I am of the thought that the exams would have taken place when they were due because now after a month of not touching any textbook or notebook, nothing from the classes remains in my head. It’s been 1 and a half months since I had my haircut but that’s pretty okay since I am bald and more the length of hair I have the more space they cover and the less bald I look. What is troubling me is the grooming part. That needs to be done! Hopefully will be sitting in for a haircut by the end of the week.
SNIP SNIP SNIP (oooooh) here, baldy, baldy baldy.