Thursday, November 24, 2005

Returning Tags

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Dingle Days has been
inadvertently delayed until Tuesday. But don’t be
saddened as it will still revolve around Alam Channa
Bluecheese tagged me and so I have to redirect the
tagging blow.
I don’t know how this works exactly but if I look
stupid forgive me.

7 things I plan to do:
1.Publish this post
2.Do my bachelors before 2008.
3.Wait for a free guitar
4.Wait for a free ipod
5.Lose weight
6.Lose Mass
7.Sell my ibook

7 things I can do:
1.Have fast food everyday
2.sleep within 2 hours after lunch
3.dinner
4. (And not to forget) breakfast.
5.Talk to a friend on a phone for 3 hours
6.Eat chocolates everyday
7.Write a comic strip

7 things I can’t do:
1.shorten my sleep
2.study for 1 hour straight without sleeping
3.Excel in Mathematics
4.Sing
5.Exercise
6.Fake my emotions
7.Sleep with my eyes open

Seven things I say most often
:
1.hello
2.kuch bhi chaley ga
3.aatey rehna
4.hani......(that's H-A-N-I)
5.I don't drink tea
6.mazaq kar rahey ho
7.HAHAHA

7(-3) people I want to tag:
1.Natasha
2.GreenHead
3.Ark
4.Tdh

3 Comments:

Blogger bluecheese said...

no way, you can't sleep with your eyes open??!! :P

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

i wants the free ipod.
send one yahan too.
heh

2:35 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

neelapaneer...so here,a healthy human being is being confused with a snake I see......
sadaf....koun say tree par ipod ugtay hain,wahan say mein 4-5 tor laita hoon..

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home