Thursday, March 30, 2006

Personal Date Upped.

Okay, so one teacher is going on vacation and he was teaching us two subjects leaving us with a substitute teacher for the next couple of months.

Mrs. Intelligence Agency who left work with us didn’t turn out that bad. She brought a couple of her colleagues and we made a little sale. Also she informed another lady that the vacancy was unfilled for the job with us. So she is nice but still I will never be able to get used to her guts.

The referred-to lady was hired and she is a dentist by academics. So I have a doctor working under me, how nice would that look on my resume.
I have an incident to tell regarding her, she calls me by my name Hani (which to people not familiar with the name, as I have said before sounds like honey).
One day her work hours got over and we had two customers, she said, “bye Hani” and I said bye, one of the guy who is looking at something else un tilts his head and looks at me. Seeing this action of his and knowing that he thought she said honey, I quickly retorted “that’s my name by the way”. People having misconceptions about you are one of the worst silent enemies you could have.

The last time I met my future activity partner was on the 1st of March making tomorrow one complete month of not meeting anyone I could hang around with. If anyone of you could have come to Qatar, I would have bought you an edible treat to celebrate the completion of a month.

Furthermore another saddening thing is my decision to have one more Dingle Days (which will also be the last post) before I call it quits for the excuse of studying for my exams. So say for example I publish a Dingle Days comic strip tomorrow that would be my last post before the 30th of June. Whether I study or not during the break is another matter.

Should I be happy?

13 Comments:

Blogger mayya said...

oho dekho, not blogging will not substitute studying will it?

just keep the posts short, we all need to vent =)

G`luck for the exams? wesay yeh konsay hain? Alevels?

11:42 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

very funny Mayya, these are my BBA 2nd year exams.maybe if I don't blog i won't be able to put the blame on blogging if something happens to the exams.

Mohsin: why is that bad news for you, I'll meet you when you come to Qatar.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are not gonna comment either??? how are we gonna decide on the zouk thing then???

12:41 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

ZaG:no i won't stop commenting, abhi bhi gunjaish hai zouk ki?

Mohsin:that's what everyone wants, kay I study and blogging bhi chalti rahey.Let me reply to your blue silk, I have already sent a notification if it is available or not,no reply yet.

Samay: that's a good incident,as far as I remember none of the female teachers in school had a problem with my name, but they couldn't have, cause it would stil be primary school.

4:29 PM  
Blogger gh said...

G'Luck for exams! U will be missed.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud luck with the exams...

but i dont think qyutting blogging will help much! as mayya sez...u can always keep it short!

waisey...u think u'll have the will power to stay away from blogging? :P

11:22 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

psyched: now that you talk about will power to stay away from blogging, that is what I lack.
I couldn'tt even complete the 2 weeks break I wanted.

Gh:This isn't the last post I will be posting up and until dingle days comes up.

9:21 AM  
Blogger watersprite said...

I visit your blog! :D

Well with the ban in Pak-land, am trying to get a hang of going thru the pkblogs so its taking time to get to all my favo bloggers...lol

Anyways, you do what you feel is best for you. Be selfish for a change. And while studying do try the tips i mentioned. They work!

So should we be calling you "Honey hani" or "Hani honey"??? :D

11:41 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

It feels to me that my name is so sweet in itself that it dosen't need to be sweetened more,like a pet name at home, my name dosen't need that.

Like waqas= vicky

but Hani Honey does sound nice.

5:19 PM  
Blogger watersprite said...

Okay so Hani Honey it is! :D

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hani honey - hani jani also sounds cute:)

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! subaru off road accessory Cheap online ritalin Portable far infrared saunas Dishwasher jobs renault fiftie Medication als antidepressant 2003 mitsubishi galant ls rims Water bed search Seo company bubiyan Hardcore big booty black girls sex clips Refinance refinance goldmedalmortgage.com Bonito dealer porsche springs Accounting 2020 latina pussy grinding together mitsubishi hd-6000 Erectile dysfunction in spanish Bemidji wireless plans 2002 mitsubishi lancer 2001 gmc truck window regulator problems Asians meeting

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home