Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pray for me



Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

I don’t know on what measures my life is moving, I
don’t have any motivation (this being the reason for
my not studying). All of my day is spent in
daydreaming schemes about doing this and that and that
and this and so on.,”andaaza kariyay” keh my
motivation is so low that I am not even motivated
enough to enact upon my dreams!

Any person willing to motivate me? At least till the
examinations, the rest of the period of my life can
drag along.

Oh yeah! I’d like to point out!

[{Q:What is the most important factor of a good
photograph?
A:My answer is not the camera but the photographer.

(It’s not the camera that clicks itself on seeing a
subject; it’s the photographer that made it click. The
camera just takes care of the quality of the
image,not the angle, not the lighting. A subject will
look the same with 10 brands of cameras, but a subject
will look different if 10 different photographers take
a picture of the same subject.)
Thankyou for reading this useless Q&A.}]

Dear Readers please pray for me ”May God give Hani the light to do something. “

2 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

:), I liked your perspective...keep your chin up, something extrordinary is probably around the corner!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home