Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saying Days 2

I feel much better now than I did when I made the previous post. So here I am getting thoughtful in a more general way. Usually when one is not in the best-o-moods, the expression is influenced by a negativity (i.e. stress) and does come out in a very refrained and very pin-pointy manner but as I said I feel better now I can get back to usual business and so my thought for the day is:

People, who buy things with only the notion of re-sale value, aren’t buying the things for themselves; they are buying them for others.

9 Comments:

Blogger Samar Owais said...

Welcome back to the cheery side.

And like all your saying this one holds true too. But not just in material things.

11:33 PM  
Blogger gh said...

Oh man, I had bought a one way ticket to Mars for u!

:(

10:56 AM  
Blogger watersprite said...

So Hani is feeling better now? Good, stay that way.

And agree to this new saying and also agree with what extiinct says.

Stay safe

12:16 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

gh, I won't let your ticket go to waste,I will travel to mars and get my ticket for pluto from there, due to the less distance, I could save some cash.

10:15 AM  
Blogger gh said...

That's good, i hope u will keep updating from there. :)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true - true...

and hey ! good to hear things are better with u. keep it that way

10:03 PM  
Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

You are right. To add to it "Those who buy keeping resale value in view have no heart but a steel cabinet inside their chest to keep money".

5:51 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Couldnt agree less.....

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home