Friday, September 22, 2006

First Basis

NoW a DaYs I barely get time to do things which I really enjoy
doing, like blogging for example, I want to have more posts than one during a
week but it just dosen't seem possible any more.It is all due to work. My classes for
my BBA degree have also started taking the spare free time available on class days.

I am putting in more pics on to the Flickr account,the link to which you will find on the
sidebar just to keep the readers occupied,hope you like 'em.

Dingle Days will be coming up shortly hope to post it within the first 10 days of Ramadan
yes,ramadan,

Blessings.

5 Comments:

Blogger gh said...

Hmm .. sharfoo to bohat perhnay wala bacha hay :) nev mind.

10:02 AM  
Blogger shampoo suicide said...

ramadan kareem hani :).

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BBA sounds good. There are colleges in Qatar?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BBA sounds good. There are colleges in Qatar?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

there are universities in Qatar, but I am educating myself through distance education .

Qatar houses Carnegie Mellon University, Weill Cornell University,top US names with foreign campuses only in Qatar.

I shall make a post on the educational prospects in Qatar one day.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home