Thursday, August 11, 2005

Sewer-ma

Warning: If you have eaten anything within the past 2 hours, please come back after your food has been digested, the next few lines might force you to puke.

I had a shawarma a couple of days back. That shawarma was from one from the best shawarmas available in Qatar and I’ve eaten it a lot before. So what was so special about it that day?
That shawarma was special because it smelled like a sewer, as if the contents of it were washed with sewer water (we never know), but it tasted great as always. That day I said to myself I am never going to have that shawarma again but now I know that I will eat it again and I guess I will continue eating it until I get all dark brown in color and start crawling instead of walking and grow two large feelers over my head.

I am waiting for blog.designbysoil.com to resurface soon, all depends on my friend whose the owner/designer/maintainer of the website. I was quite familiar with the functionality of that blog and I now miss being functionally flexible. None of my friends know of this blog compared to everyone knowing about the other blog, I hope one day they will discover this themselves.
e

5 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

eww...i can't believe you ate that..

8:49 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

It tastes yummy!If you knew what it tasted like,Iam sure you would've eaten it too.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Hani " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home