Friday, July 07, 2006

Backitty Back

Since you all might have heard the news about my
non-attendance of the Jal/Call/Ep/Euphoria concert
that took place in Qatar, here I plan to explain why.

Despite being told by my parents that I could attend
the concert, I knew that I would not be able to do so
fully because I had to be at the store by 11 and there
was no way that Jal would have performed by then. (Dad
had to make arrangements for traveling.)

Let’s talk about the “sour grapes”, shall we?

The concert ended at about 3 am in the morning. I in
my life (being the shareef bacha that I am) have never
stayed out this late with any friend of mine. Next
day, I also wanted to get an (over) due haircut at 8 o
clock in the morning. If I had slept that late I would
have never got up at that time and my haircut would
have become overer due.
Just for the record, the latest is 2 o clock. ( wajah
poochain gay app?
Kiyon keh, itna bhi shareef nahin hoon na!).


Next Time.

The organizer mentioned on the jal forums that if he
were to announce the next concert our “jaws would
drop”. That made my mouth all juicy juicy in wonder
and one name came to my mind.

Atif Aslam.. (billi ko cheechron kay khuwab?)

I never went anywhere.

I was always ready to reply to any blogger who
commented on my blog during my stoppage of publishing
new posts, had never stopped reading blogs of my
bloggies and controlled my utmost desires to post a
comment (read: distractions from studies) because some
very interesting posts were put up.


One such post is a MY BLOGGIES post by Mayya.
I have a feeling inside o me that she considers me as
Gay.
So to dispel that thought of hers (and anyone else who
would have conjured up that image of me), I will tell
you about this really really hot chick I saw in
McDonalds. Wasn’t actually the hottest one I had ever
seen in my life but was still rather inviting.

Mc Chick(en).

7 Comments:

Blogger Samar Owais said...

You're late with the update! How'd your exams go?

And welcome back!

And you better start commenting on other ppl's blog ASAP.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

exams went alright ...exams got late too they just ended yesterday and I entered back into the blogging world within 24 hours of my exams ending.

8:15 AM  
Blogger shampoo suicide said...

Hahahah. I never doubted your straightness :P.

12:52 PM  
Blogger mayya said...

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I NEVER thought you were gay! else i probably wouldnt read your blog lol its a coincidence that gay references keep on coming up ;p

welcome back to the blog world! =)

1:33 PM  
Blogger gh said...

Excuses for not attending the concert were quite lame. Anyway, welcome back.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home