Friday, October 06, 2006

Tagged

hello people, I was tagged by Mayya and here is me doing the tag

I am thinking about.. taking a bath

I said.. that it english

I want to .. take a bath

I wish.. not upon a star

I miss.. my easy life

I hear.. foot steps

I wonder.. how a month has 30 days that equals 28 days (4weeks x 7 days)

I regret.. whenever I do a mistake

Iam .. Hani Arif

I dance.. when I feel stressed

I cry.. with my eyes

Iam not always.. awake

I write.. words

I need.. to sleep for 48 hours continuously

I finish.. what I start

I tag.. Fizza , Ark, Misha , Mars

5 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

thanks for the tag, I'll fill it out asap. :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger gh said...

48 hours continuous sleep? Really?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

yes I really love to sleep

6:31 PM  
Blogger mayya said...

lol cute

8:44 AM  
Blogger Mars said...

done! check it out on marsandimpersonations.blogspot.com ( i can't do the html clicky thingy...you get the idea!)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home