Saturday, August 13, 2005

Applause

Clap,clap,clap

I managed to open my book and study.
It's a separate matter that I could only take in 2 pages in three hours,but hey it's a start and Iam happy.Thanks to the people for their advice and optimism.but,but don't think that I was studying in those 3 hours,I daydreamed,I ate an apple etc etc.

I see my crystal ball and predict my next trip to Pakistan is 5 years away.

Tomorrow is Pakistans Independence Day,so salutes to everyone who were involved in its getting freedom and greetings to everyone proud of Pakistan.

Some tunes I recommend for tomorrow.

Maula :vital signs
jazba-e-junoon :junoon
Aye Jawaan:Awaz
Dil se: Haroon
Dil na lagey:Faakhir
Inteha-e-shauq:hadiqa Kiani

happy listening
r

8 Comments:

Blogger Sadaff said...

jazba-e-junoon is a 14 august classic!

happy independence day to you too and good luck studying.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

ThankYou for the well-wishes!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Mars said...

happy independence day! (its never too late to wish) Glad to see you cracked open a book..."baby steps.." ..hehe...

11:27 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

same to you as well

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Husband of 'Peace Mom' Files for Divorce
Patrick Sheehan filed a petition for the dissolution of his marriage Friday in Solano County Superior Court.

Hi, you have a nice blog here. I'm going to bookmark it right now. ;-)

I have a counter denver solid surface top related site.
It pretty much covers counter denver solid surface top related topics.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Mars said...

umm hani, the last few comments you got on here...it is spam right?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

yes,I think they are spam,and I think one more thing also, I've got a spam problem!!!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.rapid-response-henry-ford.info/pain_doctors_on-pine_pharmacy_mexico.html blackjack science counting and betting techniques with Ambien online from $38.00 Edmonton sun win a trip to mexico Mazda rx7 images Clomid menotrofine fire alarm syatem

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home