Saturday, July 29, 2006

Far Away and Personal.

In order to connect to my readers more, I am launching another first on this blog.
I have decided to give a call to one of my readers no matter where they live, that will last 1 minute only and will be cut off automatically after a minute.
So anyone who is willing to receive a call may e-mail me the cell phone number, and I shall be making a call after 10pm PST (Pakistan Standard Time).

My e-mail address is

at gmail.com and it is the name of my comic strip with a dot in the middle of the two words that comprise the name.

Only one person.First come First serve basis.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for reading/commenting on my blog. I'll never forget your alam channa ka nakhoon wali comic. I am a fan of corny humour and that was hilarious!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

Iam glad you liked it, it was one which was actually quite well received by the mass.I guess by never forgetting it you mean that it will be fuel for your further visits to the blog.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you had vanished until I noticed you commented on my blog ... the guy who made the funny joke commented on my blog *flattered*

10:49 PM  
Blogger Khawab said...

i never win anythin....anything means loterz small prizez....n i am sure i aint winin this....
so y try
;(

2:57 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

khawab: there is a saying which goes by
"you lose 100 % of the races you don't start".

If you don't participate you are sure you aren't going to win anything, but if you do you never know maybe you might come second ar maybe even first.

6:08 AM  
Blogger gh said...

Wow! What an idea! Oops i missed!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

why is everyone thinking they've lost,when they actually haven't.
Two more days and I am gonna put it as a flop idea.
Ideas can be great but they don't always workout.

I am still waiting....

9:19 PM  
Blogger Samar Owais said...

Lol!!! How did the idea pop up in your head?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

A good idea but a flop one.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home