Sunday, August 21, 2005

Pathetic...eh?

As I write this post, I am feeling a sense of belonging to this blog world and I have fallen in love with blogging. Adrenalin is flowing inside my body. I think of my blog several times a day (read like An apple a day keeps the doctor away).” Life manual” is the happiest place for me now a days. My writing or my expression of (my) thoughts in words is very weird, sometimes I can write incomprehensible sentences, the reason being my not wanting to tell things that I write. I can’t keep them inside and I want to keep them inside but over time I can become a totally comprehensible dude! Having not had a feelings sharing talk with any of my friends for a long time (read like, I am lonely, need to share feelings) (you just read three minus one (read like, two) examples of incomprehensible sentence). Okay, this is getting too much. (read like, …) Just Joking! :) I know it is very early to say this but here it goes: Readers, if I may not be regular with postings for the next 6 weeks (or whenever) please don’t desolate me. YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

you too? blogging is addictive...'there is life out there..'.. :)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Reacts to Splogs
Google Reacts to Splogs . Ahhh, but will Google solve the problem that LiveJournal has? The problem I'm talking about is the LiveJournal_Abuse team, which has always been made up of volunteers and will ban ...
Hi, just blogging, and found you. Maybe you'd like a extra income related site. Perhaps you'll check it out?

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Reacts to Splogs
Google Reacts to Splogs . Ahhh, but will Google solve the problem that LiveJournal has? The problem I'm talking about is the LiveJournal_Abuse team, which has always been made up of volunteers and will ban ...
cancer treatment of america blogger...My wife and I saw a cancer treatment of america article in the newspaper this morning and wanted to search for more cancer treatment of america info. Thats how we found your cancer treatment of america blog. Nivce blog! If you have a second here is a link to our cancer treatment of america blogger...My wife and I saw a cancer treatment of america article in the newspaper this morning and wanted to search for more cancer treatment of america info. Thats how we found your cancer treatment of america blog. Nivce blog! If you have a second here is a link to our cancer treatment of america blog cancer treatment of america related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

YAY! YAY!
BLogging is the way!
YAY ! YAY!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mars said...

umm..this spam stuff..is it like contagious? :P

4:36 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

you'll know if it is contagious or not...in my next post!!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home