Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Friends?

Name:Hani Arif
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Myopic
Measurements:??-33-??
I was going through the pictures in my pc and realized
one thing that over 90% of the pictures in my PC are
of my own self and I was to myself: So many pictures
of myself!! (Actually, I was like, meri itni zyada
tasveerain). And I thought to myself, “no more!” So,
it came to light that I was my own favorite SUBJECT.Somewhat like,
Iam being paid to shoot myself.

If you have read my previous emotional post, and after
that if you read the comments, you’d have noticed one
thing, that my emotion ran wild and bumped into the
heart of someone called a spammer and I got 11 out of
10 comments from Mr.Spammer. Wow dude, am impressed
you really LOVE me and you really make me HAPPY! You
make me so happy that I want to bust up my own blog!
And then laugh about it!
Funny thing is that I can’t even delete those
comments.
The Exams Excuse ain’t doing any good. I still blog
every other day.
Maybe if no one was reading my blogs and no there were
no comments, I would not be writing frequently. But
how can that be? Mr.Spammer won’t let that happen. He
has to make me write because he is such a big fan of
mine, such a big FAN of mine!
Sadaf, mars…. you’d know exactly what I mean! (since
you two are the only real people who read my blog).
But think about this, who else in this beautiful blog
community has a fanatic fan like I do? Puts all others
to shame!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

hehe..thats the spirit Hani! :) I want a fanatic fan too...

5:38 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

Well,you haven't got a fanatic one but a little fan in me!
Fanatic fans are just limited to a few priviliged ones :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

i feel so under-loved.
i want spam too
.
.
.
.
.
NOT!!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

Sadaf:oh! iam sorry for this....you'll are loved :) i can assure you.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Read before use said...

you're loved,not you'll loved,i created a new word!
:)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mars said...

aww..thank you..i'll be content with a fan for now.. :) ...

10:18 PM  
Blogger Read before use said...

hey sadaf,you got a fanatic fan too,welcome to the club!
mars,i guess you have only me to be contented with(and a few others).

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Rear tire for 1985 xl 600 Subaru legacy h6 engine interior designers homa circuit breaker Homemade facial hair remover Dentists germany

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home