Saturday, August 27, 2005

Coversations

here are two interesting miniature conversations I had .

Mr.N called at the store (on a landline) .

Mr.N:hello,How are you?
Hani:IAm fine
Mr.N:Where are you?
Hani:Iam at the place you called me!

Two customers come whom I'll call customer A and customer B and me

Customer A:how much is this shoe for?
Hani:350
CustomerA:and this one?
HAni:350
Customer A:how much is this?
Hani:450
(all this while the customer is releasing air from his mouth,symbolizing costliness)
Customer A: ANd how much is this?
Hani:350
Customer A to Customer B:350 is his favourite number.
Hani: My favorite number is 1 million us dollars.

Dad,customer and me.

Dad to customer:On what date do you get paid?
Customer:29th of each month.
Hani:Does that mean you don't get paid in february?